Submit Your Grant Application Today!
The following grant opportunities are open and accepting applications:
SB22-145 Multidisciplinary Crime Prevention and Crisis Intervention Grant Program
- Learn More and Apply by October 4, 2022
SB22-001 Crime Prevention through Safer Streets Grant Program
- Learn More and Apply by October 19, 2022
Learn more about the new grant programs and legislation on the Crime Prevention Grant Programs webpage.
Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding
- Learn More and Apply by October 14, 2022
Join an Advisory Committee Today!
We are actively recruiting members for the advisory committees. If interested or if you have a person to recommend to serve, please ask them to apply:
- Apply now for the Safer Streets Crime Prevention Advisory Committee
- Apply now for the Crime Prevention & Crisis Intervention Advisory Committee
- Apply now for the Law Enforcement Workforce Advisory Committee
All interested parties for the open positions should complete an application. For assistance with this application, please reach out to Kelly Abbott.
Please note: This is a short-term commitment and includes reviewing applications, attending a virtual training, attending a funding conference in mid-late October or early November, and providing funding recommendations.
How Can We Help You?
Crime Prevention Grant Programs
Colorado is implementing a comprehensive public safety package aimed to make Colorado one of the safest states in the nation.