Office of Community Corrections
How Can We Help You?
Announcements & Updates
Newsletter - Notes from the Field
Introducing The DCJ-Office of Community Corrections Newsletter
We hope you find the OCC newsletter, Notes From the Field, useful and informative.
See the end of the newsletter for a very special thank you to our hardworking partners in the field - you guys are amazing!
OCC Training Calendar
Find Out More About Community Corrections...
The Office of Community Corrections:
- Ensures compliance with the Colorado Community Corrections Standards through regular program audits
- Distributes state and federal monies to community corrections boards and programs
- Provides technical assistance and specialized training to local facility staff, boards, and board members
- Use the below link to access new information about technical assistance and trainings offered by our office
- Technical Assistance and Training Brochure
- Completes background checks on prospective employees of community corrections programs
- Collects statistical data and other information about community corrections on behalf of the Colorado legislature and other state entities
- Provides support to the Governor's Community Corrections Advisory Council
Community Corrections Standards
The Office of Community Corrections establishes Community Corrections Standards in collaboration with stakeholders around the state. These standards establish minimum levels of service within Colorado community corrections programs and seek to reduce risks associated with managing offenders in the community.