How Can We Help You?
Helpful Reports and Resources
Statewide Performance-Based Contracting
- Baseline Report - Letter to Stakeholders
- Statewide Core Security Baseline Report
- Statewide PACE Baseline Report
In the fall of 2020, the Office of Community Corrections recognized the need to streamline the statewide complaint process. Learn how to navigate the complaint process from notification to resolution. The recorded training is approximately 5 minutes. To learn more contact Chrystal Owin.
Standardized Offender Assessment Revised (SOA-R) Basic Training
FORMAT: Virtual Instructor-led Training
LENGTH: 2 Days
AUDIENCE: State Probation Departments, Community Corrections Programs, Jail-based Behavioral Health Services (JBBS), and Department of Corrections (including Parole)
OCC Training Calendar
Newsletters & Announcements
The Office of Community Corrections is engaging all stakeholders in a standards review process from January to March 2022. Working groups began reviewing feedback in February, and we still want a variety of stakeholder representation, so please express your interest in participating in a work group in your survey response!
The final recommendations regarding the standards will be presented to the Governor’s Advisory Council at their June meeting.
Find Out More About Community Corrections...
The Office of Community Corrections:
- Ensures compliance with the Colorado Community Corrections Standards through regular program audits
- Distributes state and federal monies to community corrections boards and programs
- Provides technical assistance and specialized training to local facility staff, boards, and board members
- Completes background checks on prospective employees of community corrections programs
- Collects statistical data and other information about community corrections on behalf of the Colorado legislature and other state entities
- Provides support to the Governor's Community Corrections Advisory Council
Community Corrections Standards
The Office of Community Corrections establishes Community Corrections Standards in collaboration with stakeholders around the state. These standards establish minimum levels of service within Colorado community corrections programs and seek to reduce risks associated with managing offenders in the community.