How Can We Help You?
- For Approved Providers & Applicants
- For Individuals Convicted of Domestic Violence Offenses
- For Supervision Officers, Agents & Case Managers
- For Victims and Treatment Victim Advocates
Important News from the DVOMB
- Updates & Announcements
- State and Nonprofit Partners Unveil Groundbreaking Resource to Address Youth Relationship Abuse
- DVOMB Guidance to Approved Providers Regarding COVID-19
- DVOMB Sunset Review
- Approved Revisions
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Job Announcements
- Research & Reports
- Dashboard - COMING SOON!
- Reports & Publications
- Current Projects - COMING SOON!
- Summer Annual Conference - July 14-16, 2021
- Get Involved
The Colorado Office of Policy, Research and Regulatory Reform is conducting a sunset review of the Domestic Violence Offenders Management Board. Analysis in a sunset review is performed to determine whether the regulatory program is necessary and should be continued, modified or eliminated. This review will produce a report with recommendations to the Colorado General Assembly and result in subsequent legislation based on the recommendations in the report. If you would like to submit comments online, please visit COPRRR's website.