What the List Means
When a provider is on the list, it means that they have
- met the education and experience qualifications established in the Standards,
- provided sufficient information for a determination that services appear to be provided according to the Standards and
- agreed in writing to provide services in compliance with the standards of practice outlined in the Standards.
Only Providers on the List are eligible to provide treatment anywhere in Colorado unless they are provisionally approved. If a provider is provisionally approved, they may only provide treatment in the judicial district(s) listed. Being on the List is neither licensure nor certification of the provider. It does not imply that all providers offer exactly the same services. The List also does not create an entitlement for referrals from the criminal justice system.
If you are experiencing issues or limited functionality, your browser may not be supported. For best results, please utilize one of the approved browsers: Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. For any issue related to the tool's accessibility, please request an accessible accommodation.
File A Complaint
To file a formal complaint against a Supervising Officer, contact:
File a Formal Complaint with the SOMB
Upon receipt of this information, your complaint will be reviewed according to Appendix A of the most recent version of the Standards and Guidelines for the Assessment, Evaluation, Treatment and Behavioral Monitoring of Sex Offenders or the Standards and Guidelines for the Evaluation, Assessment, Treatment and Supervision of Juveniles Who Have Committed Sexual Offenses.
The Board only has authority over individual listed providers and can only respond to violations of the Standards.
For more information, visit the SOMB Complaint Page.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in Residential Substance Use Disorder Treatment Toolkit
- DUI Services Forms / Driver Referral Summary Request
- Interstate Compact Forms:
Interstate Compact Treatment Unit: 303-276-2433 firstname.lastname@example.org