What the List Means
When a provider is on the list, it means that he/she has
- met the education and experience qualifications established in the Standards,
- provided sufficient information for a determination that services appear to be provided according to the Standards and
- agreed in writing to provide services in compliance with the standards of practice outlined in the Standards.
Only Providers on the List are eligible to provide treatment anywhere in Colorado, unless they are provisionally approved. If a provider is provisionally approved, he/she may only provide treatment in the judicial district(s) listed. Being on the List is neither licensure nor certification of the provider. It does not imply that all providers offer exactly the same services. The List also does not create an entitlement for referrals from the criminal justice system.
If you encounter any issue while using the Treatment Provider search tool, please request an accessible accommodation.
Working with Youth (12-17)
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in Residential Substance Use Disorder Treatment Toolkit
- DUI Services Forms / Driver Referral Summary Request
- Interstate Compact Forms:
Interstate Compact Treatment Unit - 303-276-2433 firstname.lastname@example.org