State VALE Award Period: July 1, 2022- June 30, 2023
What is the Purpose of these Funds?
The purpose of State VALE (Victim Assistance and Law Enforcement) funds is to provide funding for programs that implement statutory rights for crime victims and/or coordinate or provide services to crime victims on a statewide or multi- jurisdictional basis.
All applicants must demonstrate serving and/or benefiting at least 11 of the 22 State Judicial Districts.
Who is Eligible?
Eligible State VALE projects must provide services to and/or benefit at least half of Colorado's Judicial Districts (11 of the 22).
Eligible State VALE projects must fit at least one of the following purpose areas:
- Projects that improve the coordination of victim services and criminal justice-based victim services
- Projects that provide greater understanding of the Victims Rights Act
- Projects that are statutorily mandated to implement the Victim Rights Act statewide
How Do We Apply For Funding?
STEP TWO: Set-up Your ZoomGrants Account
STEP THREE: Complete and Upload Your Application
- Complete Basic Application Information in ZoomGrants
- Upload your Completed Application and Required Attachments in ZoomGrants by the deadline of 11:59 p.m. MST on December 6, 2021
- Click "Submit" in ZoomGrants
Questions and Resources
- Register for the State VALE Application Zoom Webinar
- Attend Webinar on November 9, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Glossary of Terms
- How to Open Adobe LiveCycle Forms (Application and FMQs)
- Quickstart Guide to Using ZoomGrants for Existing Grantees
- Quickstart Guide to Using ZoomGrants for New Grantees
- Indirect Cost Calculator