The CY 2023-2024 Application launches on January 10, 2022! Stay tuned for more information.
What are CVS funds?
The Office for Victims Programs is committed to the physical and emotional recovery of crime victims and to the restoration of victims' confidence in the criminal justice system. Crime Victim Services (CVS) Grant funds from three federal grant sources:
- The Victims of Crime Act (VOCA)
- The S.T.O.P. Violence Against Women (VAWA)
- The Sexual Assault Services Program (SASP)
*State VALE was previously a part of the consolidated funding process, but has been removed and now has a separate funding process.
Who is eligible to apply?
Agencies that provide healing-centered services to victims of crime are eligible to apply.
For a specific list of eligibility guidelines and allowable activities by funding source, see links below:
How Do We Apply For Funding?
Available January 10, 2022
Application Materials for the 2023-2024 award period will be available for download on January 10, 2022!
Questions and Resources
- Sign up for an Application Training Webinar - Coming soon!
- New CVS Applicant Resource Handout
- Important Post-Award Information for New CVS Applicants Handout
- How to Open Adobe LiveCycle Forms - Application and Financial Management Questionaire