Purpose of Funds: The Paul Coverdell program is an on-going program funded through the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) and, as the name implies, is focused on improving the quality and timeliness of forensic science activities within the state.
Eligibility & Requirements: Applicants for these funds must be a forensic laboratory, medical examiner's office, or coroner's office, which is fully accredited or seeking accreditation.
- National Institute of Justice
- National Institute of Justice Forensics Training Information
- Law Enforcement Training Information
- Department of Justice Compliance Requirements Office of Management Budget (OMB) circulars
- Office of Justice Programs Financial Guide
- Report Waste, Fraud, Abuse, or Misconduct to the Office of Inspector General
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) of 1969
- Obligations under the confidentiality regulations found in 28 CFR Part 22, can be found on the National Institute of Justice’s website
- Criminal Intelligence Systems Operating Policies
Staff Contact Information:
Colorado Division of Criminal Justice, OAJJA
700 Kipling St. Denver, CO 80215
Toll Free: 800.201.1325