2020 Colorado Community Corrections Conference
- Best practices in working with adult justice-involved individuals
- 'Costs' of implementation of evidence-based practices
- Criminal justice reform
- Implementation theory to practice
- Inter-agency collaboration
- Outcome measurement
- Racial disparities in criminal justice
- Rural perspectives
- Staff development
- Staff retention
- Structured decision-making
- Treatment services
- And more!
Who should come:
Professionals working to improve the outcomes and lives of justice-involved individuals, including, but not limited to:Community Corrections program staff,Community Corrections board staff and members,Department of Corrections staff, parole officers, parole board members, probation officers, treatment providers, office of behavioral health staff, community-based organizations, judges, attorneys, criminal justice students.