With our comprehensive consulting services, EPIC staff partner with you to help you through the process of implementing a new project or program from start to finish, using evidence-based best practices. We develop a tailored implementation plan to meet your agency's specific needs. At completion, your organization will have the knowledge and skills to sustain these efforts across other projects.
Comprehensive implementation may include, but is not limited to:
- Assessing fit and identifying the best program or practice for your agency
- Internal resource development to sustain knowledge and skill-building
- Aligning selection and hiring practices to best support organizational practices and values
- Leadership coaching and development to support new ways of work and manage through change
- Organizational assessment to develop action plans
- Identifying data needed to measure progress, fidelity, and outcomes.
Time estimates for this approach vary depending on needs, and can involve a multi-year effort.